Wednesday, June 4, 2014

2014 Mackay Memorial Hospital IVF Family Reunion Philippines


Hello to all my readers!  It has been awhile since I last checked my account.  I was surprised to see a few messages that I was not able to reply, some dating back almost a year a go already.  Anyway, I hope those who sent me messages of inquiry are all pregnant already by now :-)

I want to clarify my intention in writing about my IVF experience in Taiwan.  I wrote down in detail the procedures I went through so as to encourage couples to try IVF as a last resort.  They can opt to do it in the Philippines or in any country of their choice.  I am not promoting IVF in Taiwan.  It just so happen that that was my most recent successful procedure and still have a good memory of what I went through, so might as well write it down for people to it use as reference.  I still believe it is up to God when He wants to bless couples with a baby.  It is not fully dependent on where it should be done or who will do the procedure.

Incidentally, the hospital where I had my successful IVF procedure in Taiwan is coming to town.  Mackay Memorial Hospital is hosting an IVF Family Reunion of their patients in the Philippines on June 12, 2014 at the Makati Shangri-la Hotel.  The event is also open to couples who would like to know more about their services. 

In this occasion, you will be able to direct your inquiries personally to the hospital’s International Medical Service Center representatives.  Based on the schedule they provided, there will be doctor’s consultation at the later part of the program.   Past patients will also be there to share their experiences.

For those interested I can forward to you their email so you can register to join the event.  Please leave your email address here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mam. Thanks for sharing your experience in ivf procedure. Just want to know what time is the event on June 12? And can i have their email addr?

    ReplyDelete